Join the ChrisKresser.com Forum

to learn more about personalizing your Paleo diet and lifestyle and preventing and reversing disease naturally.

Join for Free Today
The forum will be temporarily unavailable on Thursday, October 9th from 8-9pm ET for some planned maintenance.

Meet The Moderators Surveys mentioned in PPC book

Started by Kimberly H, Login to Post a Reply

I am looking for the surveys and additional info mentioned in the PPC book. I see the seven e-books, but I am wondering where to find the other info. Thanks!
  • mary kay Imary kay I Posts: 9Member
    Have you heard anything back or found any info Kimberly?  I'm trying to find the autoimmune and blood sugar versions of the weekly menu plans and am having no luck.  Can anyone help???
  • Adam HAdam H Posts: 11Member

I think the link to get you there is http://my.chriskresser.com/ppc/?rid=pAj2WP  You just have to enter a code found in your book.

Board certified and practicing chiropractor and wellness lifestyle practitioner at Hoogeveen Chiropractic Wellness Center in Bellevue, NE.  B.S. in Biology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, D.C. from Palmer College in Davenport, IA, and C.C.W.P. (Certified Chiropractic Wellness Lifestyle Practitioner) from the International Chiropractic Association.  I teach regular wellness lifestyle classes, and also work with individual clients through my wellness program.  Married with three young kids, and our entire family lives a wellness lifestyle including a diet based on hunter-gatherer principles.

My blog: www.hoogeveenchiropractic.com/blog.html

• BOABOA PittsburghPosts: 1Member
    I also have not found the notes, surveys... and other supplementary information noted in PPC.  I went to the page link noted above, entered the code found in my book, but still only arrived at the page listing the free ebooks as Kimberly noted originally.  How does one access the supplementary PPC information?